The Microsoft certification courses available from Microsoft online provide a great way to increase your knowledge and skills in Azure technologies. With these certifications, you can be sure that you have the highest expertise in Azure technologies, which will benefit you and your team. Investing in Azure certification training for yourself and your team is an investment that will pay off for years to come.
Working in a fast-paced team means you’ll need a knowledge base that is both comprehensive and up-to-date. When it comes to data engineering, azure data engineer certification training can give you and your team the edge they need. There are numerous options for azure certification across Microsoft’s online courses, depending on your team’s needs and interests.
Whether you are looking for azure cloud infrastructure or data engineering certifications, there is a solution tailored to your needs. The main options out of many Microsoft online courses are a few azure certification courses that might be right for you and your team.
Let’s have a look at a few Microsoft certification training programs for Azure professionals and their teammates:
- Azure AI Fundamentals (AZ 900) Certification:
If you want to understand Microsoft artificial intelligence concepts and technologies, this certification can help you become an expert in artificial intelligence. The course covers topics like machine learning, natural language processing, computer vision, and other AI-related fields. In addition, this course prepares you to make intelligent decisions about data and cloud computing services.
- Azure Data Engineer Associate (AZ 103) Certification
As a data engineer, you would be responsible for transforming raw data into insights. With Azure Data Engineer Associate certification, you can deploy, manage and monitor cloud security and storage solutions such as Cosmos DB, Blob Storage, and Azure SQL Database. You will also learn how to create visualizations on Power BI for improved decision-making.
- Azure DevOps Solutions (AZ 400) Certification
If you work in a DevOps team, then this certification can help you to manage and automate the entire development process. You will learn best practices for software deployment, version control, code management, and more. This course is suitable for both seasoned developers and newbies who want to gain in-depth knowledge of developing applications with Azure.
- Azure Solutions Architect Expert (AZ 500) certification
This course covers advanced topics such as cloud computing architecture design, security principles, application scalability, and optimization. With this certification, you will be able to design secure, scalable solutions that meet customer requirements while leveraging the power of Azure services.
- Microsoft Azure Developer (Associate Exam AZ-203)
This certification is designed for experienced Azure developers who want to deepen their knowledge of the platform. It covers topics such as developing web and mobile solutions, creating cloud services, data storage solutions in Azure, security, controlling access to resources, and more. Passing this exam will demonstrate your ability to develop applications on the Azure platform.
- Microsoft Azure AI Engineer (Associate Exam AI-100)
If you want to develop AI solutions that use machine learning and deep learning, this certification is for you. You will learn how to create intelligent applications on the Azure platform using Cognitive Services, Bot Services, and Machine Learning. With this certification, you can be a part of the developing field of Artificial Intelligence.
- Microsoft Azure Data Scientist Associate (DP-200)
This certification covers data mining, data wrangling, and predictive analytics. It will give you the skills to process and analyze large volumes of structured and unstructured data in Azure. You will also learn how to use open-source libraries like NumPy, Pandas, and Scikit-Learn for AI applications on Azure.
- Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect (Exam AZ-303)
This course is designed for an experienced Microsoft certified professional who wants to become certified solutions architects. It covers all cloud computing architecture design aspects, including security, scalability, availability, and cost optimization. Passing this exam will show that you possess the skills necessary to design robust cloud solutions with Azure services.
Advantages of Azure certifications for team workers:
- Prepare for Azure job roles: Microsoft certifications provide hands-on experience that can help you prepare for Azure job roles and functions.
- Increased earning potential: With Azure, certification holders can expect to earn more than the average IT professional.
- Improved team collaboration and communication: Having a common understanding of Azure services will improve team collaboration and communication as everyone is on the same page regarding Azure technologies.
- Increased productivity: With a thorough knowledge of Azure technology, teams can work faster and smarter with fewer errors.
- Stay up-to-date with new technologies: Microsoft online courses give you access to the latest features and technologies available in Azure, teams are always up-to-date with the newest Azure services.